The Purple Gavel Group (PGG) is launching this August!

Hello Fellow Trojans,

The Purple Gavel Group (PGG) is launching this August and needs your support!

PGG is a California based non-profit organization with a specific focus on empowering teens and young adults from primarily low-income communities through strategic counseling programs, conferences and events, and through access to relevant legal and professional workshops and web content.

As a former Rossier graduate student, educator and counselor, it is important to me to share our vision with like-minded educators and professionals and build momentum around our mission to empower, educate, and elevate our youth in certain under-represented communities. I am currently reaching out to all of my personal and professional networks to share our information and build support in any way we can including strategic partnerships, volunteers, counseling/ MFT interns, sharing of information, donations, etc.

My direct line is below and I can be reached at any time. This mission is very near and dear to my heart and I welcome all suggestions, recommendations, and advisement. We aim to get this right and truly impact the communities we serve.

Thank you!

Allison L. Sherman

|Co- Founder, President|

The Purple Gavel Group

Phone: 323-312-7723

www.purplegavel.org  |    info@purplegavel.org

Posted in Uncategorized.