Farewell to the EdD Office

Good Afternoon Trojans,

I wanted to take this time, to let all of you know that I will be leaving the EdD Program’s Office on Wednesday October 10th.  I have recently accepted a Student Advisor II position with Rossier’s PHD office.  I want to personally thank all of the students I have encountered in my two years within the EdD office.  You all have made my time within the office worthwhile.  I’m glad to have been granted the opportunity to meet many of you personally and learn your stories.  I was fortunate enough to witness many of the students from the cohort of 2015 graduate this past Spring Semester.  You all will always hold a special place in my heart, as you were the first students I began advising when I came into the office two years ago.  All students who have questions and concerns should continue to contact me over the next week and a half.  I will update Terri and Jordan regarding any pending academic cases.  After October 10th, students may directly contact Jordan Brown, Terri Thomas, or the EdD office’s account at rsoeedd@rossier.usc.edu with any questions.  Continue to make meaningful and impactful work in the field of education and as always….

Fight On!

Evan Williams, M.Ed.

Academic Advisor, EdD Program

USC Rossier School of Education

Waite Phillips Hall 404D

Posted in Uncategorized.