On occasion, the Program Office receives announcements for full-time and part-time jobs as well as internship opportunities. If you’d like to submit a job to us, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
External helpful education job sites:
Added September 15, 2017:
Graduate Position – Communications Editor – Office of International Services
The Office of International Services (OIS) seeks a graduate student with strong editorial, journalism, publications and communications experience to manage the OIS website and newsletter. General responsibilities include managing and updating website and weekly newsletters including developing content; writing articles; assigning articles to freelance writers; copy-editing; and design. Creative ideas are much welcome in this position!
Hours: Approximately 20 hours per week
Compensation: $14 per hour
Time Frame: ASAP to May 10, 2018
Commitment: fall 2017 semester, spring 2018 semester, with possibility of extension to the 2018/2019 school year
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write and produce original stories on issues of interest to the USC international community
- Create content including conducting interviews, writing/copy-editing articles, coordinating writing assignments and copy-editing website
- Provide supervision and guidance for freelance writers/contributors
- Technical writing, proofreading, and copy-editing general content for OIS website, listserve and other promotional materials
Knowledge and Skills Requested:
- Experience writing, editing, and proofreading
- Excellent command of English syntax, grammar and punctuation
- Coursework in journalism, communications or professional writing preferred
- Familiarity with Word Press, desktop publishing, graphics, and Photoshop preferred
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to meet firm deadlines
- Enrollment in a graduate program at USC
Read previous stories here:
Interested applicants should email a letter of interest, resume, two writing samples, and any anticipated time commitments for fall 2017 and spring 2018, such as other student jobs, internships or leadership positions to Anne Goldman at email@example.com. Please include Communication Editor Position in the subject line of the email.