This page is under construction; Please contact your academic advisor to access these forms. 

Registration Forms

Course permission forms
  • EDUC 790: Directed Research
  • EDUC 721: Leadership for Superintendents
  • EDUC 791: Proposal for Doctoral Dissertation
  • EDUC 794B-D: Doctoral Dissertation
  • EDUC 794Z: Doctoral Dissertation
Other course forms
  • Course Substitution Request
  • Request for Incomplete Grade

Dissertation Process Forms

  • Appointment or Change of Dissertation Committee
  • Change of EdD Dissertation Chair (pre-Date of Candidacy) (post-Date of Candidacy)
  • Independent Dissertation Chair Application
  • Outside Member Approval Form
  • Qualifying Exam Report

Enrollment Status

  • Leave of Absence Request
  • Time Extension Request